Here are all the forms you will need to make sure your campers are fully prepared for camp.

Parental/Legal Guardian Release

Needed if someone other than the legal guardian signed the registration; can be used to update medical questions after submitting original registration.

Authorization for Administration of Medication Form

Needed if the camper is bringing any routine or as-needed prescription or over-the-counter medications, vitamins/supplements, or essential oils to camp.